Only a few more weeks until the very anticipated return of Teen Wolf for the second part of its third season. But before then, the first part of the season will be released on DVD, Tuesday December 10th, just in time for you to catch up if you’re behind or to rematch it all.
The cast and executive producer recently had a small celebration with some lucky fans for the release of the DVD and took the time to answer a few of our burning questions about what’s coming next in Teen Wolf.
Below you will find interviews with creator and executive producer Jeff Davis, as well as Holland Roden (Lydia), Charlie Carver (Ethan), Max Carver (Aidan), Melissa Ponzio (Melissa), Linden Ashby (Sheriff Stilinski), and Haley Webb (Jennifer).
You will also find a video of the panel that took place at the celebration talking about the past episodes and what’s coming up all the way at the bottom.
Some of the things discussed in the videos:
- Jeff Davis teased that a character would die by the end of the season and that they might need to redo the opening credit sequences. (WHAT?!!! I kind of freaked out when he mentioned that)
- Ethan and Aidan are trying to win Scott’s trust back and join his pack because they are currently pack-less.
- Now that Sheriff Stilinski knows about all the supernatural things happening around him, he’s going to go back and dig into old cases.
- Aidan is working hard at redeeming himself especially towards Lydia.
- Lydia and Peter’s relationship will be explored more.
- Haley Webb is hopeful that they might bring her back in the show in some way.
- And much more…